COVID-19 Information Center
In the event of a positive case of COVID-19, we hope to inform the necessary parties as soon as possible in our efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. The Archdiocese of New York and the Westchester County Health Department of Health collaborate to develop a safety plan as soon as they are notified of a positive case. In our efforts to expedite the process, if your child tests positive for COVID-19, please include the following information in your notification to Mrs. Sanchez:
- Best Telephone Number To Reach Parent(s)
- Location of Exposure to This Case (i.e. classroom, school bus, cafeteria, faculty room, etc.)
- Did the child attend any after-school activities?
- Is the student asymptomatic? If not, on what date did the student start feeling ill or demonstrating symptoms?
- Was this case exposed to a known COVID case? If so, what is that person's relationship to student?
- Date of Test
- Test Type, Result & Date of Result
- Test Facility, Address & Phone
- Siblings Name(s), Grade(s) & School
- Please attach test-related documentation such as discharge papers or lab results if available.